Michael R. Breitman
ActionCOACH of Metro New York &
ActionCOACH of The Berkshires CEO
Michael Breitman is no stranger to success as an entrepreneur, a company builder, a business owner and as a consultant. After selling his consumer products company Michael was ready for new exciting challenges, enter ActionCOACH. When he was first presented the opportunity to join ActionCOACH as its Master Licensee and Business Coach, Michael knew that it was a perfect match with his experience, talents and goals. After enjoying phenomenal success building his former company, Michael is taking on the challenging and fulfilling role of bringing Action to the New York Metropolitan Area.
Michael holds a Masters degree in Architecture. This course of study enhanced his ability as both: a creative problem solver; and a builder, a builder of buildings, systems and companies. Throughout his careers, as architect, consultant, COO, CEO and company owner and now with Action, Michael has solved the many problems presented in order to; found and build a successful consulting practice, to build the eighth largest men’s neckwear company in the US, and to help build many successful businesses in the New York metropolitan area.
If you would like to propel yourself and your business to massive success, you owe it to yourself to leverage Michael’s knowledge and experience and ActionCOACH’s systems, knowledge base and support team on your behalf. If Phil Mickelson and other professional golfers can have three or more coaches, shouldn’t you have at least one passionate coach, bringing his special talents and vision combined with Action’s proven methods to you and your business? By helping you and your business attain and surpass your business and personal goals and vision, we enhance ourselves, our families and our community.
As a business coach, I work with business owners, their teams and executives with profit and loss responsibility to improve their effectiveness. I primarily provide two services to my clients:
- I help my clients identify their business blind-spots. Once identified, we work together to eliminate the effects of the blind-spots via a number of methods including:
- Company reorganization to build a more supportive team
- Time management
- Effective delegation
- Specific strategic initiatives
To name just a few. This results in accelerated progress toward my clients primary goals. Simply put, I help my clients earn more and work less.
- Unlike typical consultants, as a coach, I stand side-by-side with my clients and hold them accountable to their goals. I Push them when necessary, cheerlead and make sure they celebrate their wins as they occur.
As an ActionCOACH franchisee I am able to assist my clients in getting spectacular results by combining:
- my 40+ years of entrepreneurial experience
- the collective business experience of my 1,000 colleagues around the world (about 400 of whom are in the USA)
- the extensive ActionCOACH intellectual property of proven business strategies, methods and analysis tools
This is a true 1+1+1 = 5 formula for success
I help my clients and their businesses go from good to great.